Monday, October 29, 2007

Long Hair and Football?

Now, I'm all about freedom of speech and freedom of expression. But of all the things to worry about in the world, I find myself intrigued with NFL players who have extremely long hair. I don't remember seeing guys with dreds playing in the NFL when I was growing up. It seems to be a new trend these days and I just don't get it.

Perhaps some of these players believe that they're Sampson and that they're strength comes from their hair. The pure fact that they're in the NFL gives this prospect some validity. However, I just think it's crazy watching them run around with their hair flying all over the place. It's amazing that there haven't been any severe cases of guys being dragged down and tossed around by their hair. If there are, I haven't seen any. Have you?

No comments: